18.9.09

you =)


You're like my favourite pair of shoes
Making my journey in life ever so smooth
Giving me strength to face reality and its cruel truths

You're like my favourite song
Playing on and on
Keeping the rhythm of my heartbeat steady and strong

You're like my cosy comforter
Embracing me in warmth when it gets colder
Soothing my chills and shivers

You're like my favourite colour
Painting our memories in sheer splendour
Etching them onto my heart forever

You're like my favourite story
Weaving my dreams with reality
Unleashing hope and setting me free

You're like my favourite fragrance
Each whiff carrying a million scents
Making me dance and spin in trance

You're like a cup of coffee
Got me addicted to you so easily
Intoxicated by you, never again free

You're like the stars at night
Each one aflame with love so bright
Your radiance of affection being my light

You're like the world to me
For without you, it would be impossible to see
How much someone can ever be
To me.

No comments:

Post a Comment